Write two pages about each of the following list (Open-source Risk Management tools) • OSMR • MARCO • CORAS Risk Assessment Platform • ISO 17799 Risk Assessment Toolkit • Easy….
What are 2 examples of contemporary hunter-gatherer societies?
Use this Hunter-Gatherers resource pageas a starting point. There, you will find an in-depth examination of the hunter-gatherer society as well as additional sources to explore. Make sure you use and refer to at least two sources in your presentation. Use this template to create a presentation of 10–14 slides, with speaker notes. A title and reference slide should be included. PowerPoint help is available through Smarthinking. Be sure cover the following in your presentation:
- What are 2 examples of contemporary hunter-gatherer societies?
- How do hunters and gatherers view rights to land?
- How do hunters and gatherers view rights to property, such as tools or personal possessions?
- What evidence suggests that hunter-gatherer societies have a conservationist ethic?
- What can an industrial, modern society learn from hunter-gatherer societies?
Ember, C. R. (2014, July 23). Hunter-gatherers (Foragers). Retrieved from http://hraf.yale.edu/ehc/summaries/hunter-gatherers