Each question should be answered in a min of 100 words. Questions are marked with a number.
Intermediate Accounting, Ch. 13
Gain and Loss Contingencies , Bryan Lichau ,
- Identify the criteria used to account for and disclose gain and loss contingencies.
- Explain the accounting for different types of loss contingencies.
Current Liabilities, Bryan Lichau ,
- Describe the nature, type, and valuation of current liabilities.
Current Liabilities CHRISTINE MAJETTE, Bryan Lichau ,
- Is there a time factor in when a current liability is considered a current liability versus non-current?
Intermediate Accounting, Ch. 14
Long-Term Debt, Bryan Lichau ,
- Describe the formal procedures associated with issuing long-term debt.
- Explain the accounting for long-term notes payable.
- How to Account for Premiums and Coupons.
- How to Account for Long-Term Notes Payable Using the Fair Value Option.
Reading Concept Summary
Write a 260- to 350-word summary of this week’s readings.
Describe major concepts you learned.
Explain how you can apply what you learned to your current or future workplace.