Principle I: Responsibility to the Profession The professional educator is aware that trust in the profession depends upon a level of professional conduct and responsibility that may be higher than required by law. This entails….
Describe the nature, type, and valuation of current liabilities.
Each question should be answered in a min of 100 words. Questions are marked with a number.
Intermediate Accounting, Ch. 13
Gain and Loss Contingencies , Bryan Lichau ,
- Identify the criteria used to account for and disclose gain and loss contingencies.
- Explain the accounting for different types of loss contingencies.
Current Liabilities, Bryan Lichau ,
- Describe the nature, type, and valuation of current liabilities.
Current Liabilities CHRISTINE MAJETTE, Bryan Lichau ,
- Is there a time factor in when a current liability is considered a current liability versus non-current?
Intermediate Accounting, Ch. 14
Long-Term Debt, Bryan Lichau ,
- Describe the formal procedures associated with issuing long-term debt.
- Explain the accounting for long-term notes payable.
- How to Account for Premiums and Coupons.
- How to Account for Long-Term Notes Payable Using the Fair Value Option.
Reading Concept Summary
Write a 260- to 350-word summary of this week’s readings.
Describe major concepts you learned.
Explain how you can apply what you learned to your current or future workplace.