Write two pages about each of the following list (Open-source Risk Management tools) • OSMR • MARCO • CORAS Risk Assessment Platform • ISO 17799 Risk Assessment Toolkit • Easy….
Steadiness Comparatively High
Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in
• are strongly interested in meeting and being with people.
• are generally optimistic, outgoing, and socially skilled.
• are quick at establishing relationships.
Sometimes their concern for people and people’s feelings may make them reluctant to disturb a
favourable situation or relationship.
DISC personality test result – free DISC types test online at 123test.com Page 4 of 8
Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in
• are usually socially passive.
• quite frequently have an affinity for things, machinery and
• are generally comfortable working alone.
• frequently have a tendency to be analytical and once they have
sorted the facts out they communicate them in a straightforward
• tend to take little at face value.
They may well have learned and developed good social skills but they only bring these into play
when logic dictates such tactics.