Question description Identify three (3) new concepts you did not previously have any background on and state how this new information impacts your career or you personally. Discuss two (2)….
Describe freedom in relationship to personal rights and ethical standards and obligations.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the social contract theory of John Locke and how the values identified are consistent with the criminal justice system and private security settings. Do these values and principles apply to both venues?
- Summarize the major differences of the social contract theories.
- What are the key principles associated with Locke’s social contract theory?
- How are these principle inculcated in the U.S. Bill of Rights?
- How do the principles play out in the criminal justice system and security settings?
- Describe freedom in relationship to personal rights and ethical standards and obligations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.