Question description A fifty-nine (59) year old black American with hypertension and hypercholesterolemia is brought to the emergency department. She has a history of tobacco use for 25 year; quit….
The Negotiation Method
Section Three: Skills Assessment (approximately 3-4 pages) Evaluate the interaction by applying techniques and skills covered in the course. Which of the following methods are applicable to the interaction that is your case study and why?
· Communication phases and processes in conflict
· Patterns and cycles in constructive and destructive conflict processes
· Communication options in conflict
· The S-T-L-C System
· Conflict climates
· The Negotiation Method
· BATNA—Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
· Negotiation jujitsu
· Forgiveness and reconciliation
Support your position with reference to the assigned readings and your outside sources.
Section Four: Persuasion Assessment (approximately 1 page) How did persuasion affect the conflict and/or the conflict resolution? Be sure to use persuasion terminology to examine the role of persuasion in the conflict/the conflict resolution. You could use any of the following:
· Cultural influences on persuasion
Section Five: Conclusion and Reflection—Your Overall Learning and Future Application (approximately 1 page) In conclusion, briefly summarize and restate the main point of your essay. Then address your plans for future learning and application of conflict management and/or persuasion skills.
Here are some questions to keep in mind:
· How have your perspectives changed with regard to conflict management and/or persuasion? What has changed? What hasn’t changed?
· How do you assess your learning in the class?
· How do you see yourself engaging in a lifetime of learning about this issue?
Your Portfolio Project paper should be 10-12 pages in length, well written and organized, and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Support your analysis with references from 4-6 credible sources other than assigned readings. The CSU-Global Library is an excellent place to search for sources. Be sure to cite all sources used in your paper in-text and in a References list at the end.