Question description Identify three (3) new concepts you did not previously have any background on and state how this new information impacts your career or you personally. Discuss two (2)….
Patterns and cycles in constructive and destructive conflict processes
Section Two: Theoretical Connections (approximately 3-4 pages) The application step of this Portfolio Project incorporates the theoretical perspectives covered in class. To explain your understanding of these theories, indicate which of the following theories of conflict was most useful for examining your behavior and the reaction of others in the narrative:
· Psychodynamic Theory
· Attribution Theory
· Uncertainty Theory
· Social Exchange Theory
· Systems Theory
· Link this analysis to theory explanations from your assigned readings and outside sources.
Section Three: Skills Assessment (approximately 3-4 pages) Evaluate the interaction by applying techniques and skills covered in the course. Which of the following methods are applicable to the interaction that is your case study and why?
· Communication phases and processes in conflict
· Patterns and cycles in constructive and destructive conflict processes
· Communication options in conflict
· The S-T-L-C System
· Conflict climates
· The Negotiation Method
· BATNA—Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
· Negotiation jujitsu
· Forgiveness and reconciliation
Support your position with reference to the assigned readings and your outside sources.
Section Four: Persuasion Assessment (approximately 1 page) How did persuasion affect the conflict and/or the conflict resolution? Be sure to use persuasion terminology to examine the role of persuasion in the conflict/the conflict resolution. You could use any of the following:
· Cultural influences on persuasion
Section Five: Conclusion and Reflection—Your Overall Learning and Future Application (approximately 1 page) In conclusion, briefly summarize and restate the main point of your essay. Then address your plans for future learning and application of conflict management and/or persuasion skills.
Here are some questions to keep in mind:
· How have your perspectives changed with regard to conflict management and/or persuasion? What has changed? What hasn’t changed?
· How do you assess your learning in the class?
· How do you see yourself engaging in a lifetime of learning about this issue?
Your Portfolio Project paper should be 10-12 pages in length, well written and organized, and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Support your analysis with references from 4-6 credible sources other than assigned readings. The CSU-Global Library is an excellent place to search for sources. Be sure to cite all sources used in your paper in-text and in a References list at the end