So, the decision process of buying detergent has become Habitual Decision Making process. 2. 2. Influences on consumer decision making “There are different factors influences the consumer decision making process…..
community organizing and capacity building typology to implement programs?
Using the links below, review the Center for Disease Control’s REACH information and success stories, and address the corresponding questions below.
- Why was the REACH project created?
- What is the priority population(s) identified? Why?
- What are the goals and objectives of REACH?
- What organizations and stakeholders are involved in the REACH project?
- Is the program working? Why or why not?
- How is the CDC measuring its success with REACH?
- Review the (3) success stories. What were the objectives of each project, and how did they measure their success? What strategies did they use to change behavior? How did they manage their programs? How did each organization utilize community organizing and capacity building typology to implement programs?
- As a Health Educator working with a REACH project, what innovative ideas would you have for program implementation and community involvement?
Your completed assignment should be 3-5 pages in length, and should follow appropriate APA guidelines.