Question description Credit card debt is a reality for many in today’s world. Suppose that you had a $5,270.00 balance on a credit card with an annual percentage rate (APR)….
“The Sentencing Process and the Problem of Prison”
After reviewing the readings for this week, choose a grade level and an exemplary lesson plan from this topic’s readings. For each of the questions that follow, compose a 50-150 word response regarding the lesson you chose.
- What is the lesson’s objective? Is it measurable and observable? If not, how could the objective be rewritten to be measurable and observable? Be sure to provide the grade level and academic subject area for the lesson, along with the corresponding academic standards.
- Is whole group instruction utilized in the lesson? If not, how can whole group instruction be incorporated into the lesson? How could a co-teacher be utilized during whole group instruction? What technologies would you include to meet all student needs during this time?
- What process would you follow to create small groups for instruction for the lesson? How would you meet all student needs and ensure positive classroom management during small group instruction?
- What learning center activities would you include that align to the lesson? What technology might be incorporated during learning center activities? How will you teach classroom procedures for small groups and learning center times to ensure positive classroom management?
- How would you assess student learning during whole group lessons, small group instruction, and independent work times?
- What principles of Universal Design for Learning would you incorporate into the lesson?