Principle I: Responsibility to the Profession The professional educator is aware that trust in the profession depends upon a level of professional conduct and responsibility that may be higher than required by law. This entails….
xternal and Environmental Analysis: Within the specific environment, multiple variables exist. Discuss which two of the five competitive forces were found to be most valuable and why.
Ford Motor Company has invested in different methods of analysis to gain and retain industry standing. The threats and opportunities that exist for an organization are identified through studying and appraising the external environment. In order to be competitive, an organization must look closely at these aspects to properly formulate a successful strategic plan.
Write a three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outside sources (in addition to the text) incorporating the following aspects:
- Organizations as Open Systems:
- One key aspect is the “Environment as Information Perspectives.” Discuss what was determined to be the environmental uncertainty for your chosen organization.
- Another important aspect is the “Environment as Source of Resource Perspective.” Discuss the way in which management has been able to attain and regulate these critical resources for your organization.
- Provide a breakdown of these two perspectives to better see how they can be applied. If these perspectives are not readily available for your organization, you may infer them from information about the organization that is available.
- External and Environmental Analysis:
- Within the specific environment, multiple variables exist. Discuss which two of the five competitive forces were found to be most valuable and why.
- The general environment also needs to be examined. There are five sectors that should be analyzed. After evaluating each, discuss which two you believe will most impact the strategic management plan for your chosen organization and why.
In addition to the aspects above, please share the advantages and disadvantages that exist when performing an external analysis. What did you find to be the most beneficial and detrimental factors during this analysis? Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).