Fast Food Franchise” Please respond to the following:
· Choose two fast food franchises, such as McDonalds and Burger King, and examine their facility layouts. Compare and contrast both food franchises, and discuss the differences in their layouts.
· Evaluate how each of the layouts enhance or hinder productivity and the customer experience. Support your answer.
“Evaluating Supply Chain Performance” Please respond to the following:
· From the e-Activity, choose a company that sells a service or a product. Evaluate its supply chain performance effectiveness in terms of responsiveness, technology, and customer-related measures.
· Determine at least three areas of effectiveness and three areas of deficiencies that can impact the competitive position of the company you chose in Part 1 of this discussion. Suggest ways the deficiencies can be improved. Provide at least two examples to support your answer.
Guerrilla Marketing Please respond to the following:
· From the first e-Activity, discuss the key elements that made the guerrilla marketing so successful. Explain your rationale.
· Discuss possible best practices from the guerrilla marketing campaign that different types of small businesses could leverage. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Advertising and Promotion Please respond to the following:
· From the second e-Activity, determine the best possible way to leverage Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to advertize and promote the small business of your choice. Explain your rationale.
· Select a small business with which you are familiar and then determine the best way for that business to stretch its advertising budget. Provide specific examples to support your response.